Five cards Stud Poker in Online Casinos
The general rules of poker (see Poker rules) apply to five card stud,
such as the pack of cards, rankings of cards and hands, etc.
- Alice deals one card face down to each player, followed by one card face up to each player, beginning with Bob and ending with herself.
- Bob is dealt the 4?, Carol the K?,David the 4?, and Alice the 9?. Because they had earlier agreed to play with a $1 bring-in, David is required to start the betting with a $1 bring-in (his 4? is lower than Bob's 4? by suit).
- He has the option to open the betting for more, but he chooses to bet only the required $1.
The bring-in sets the current bet amount to $1, so Alice cannot check. She decides to call.
- Bob folds, indicating this by turning his upcard face down and discarding his cards.
- Carol raises to $3.
David folds (forfeiting his bring-in), and Alice calls.
Alice now deals a second face-up card to each remaining player:
Carol is dealt the J?, and Alice the K?.
Alice's two face-up cards make a poker hand of no pair, K-9 high, and Carol has K-J high, so it is Carol's turn to bet.
- She checks, as does Alice, ending the betting round.
Another face up card is dealt: Carol gets the 3?, and Alice gets the K?.
Alice now has a pair of kings showing, and Carol still has no pair, so Alice bets first.
She bets $5, and Carol folds.
Alice wins the pot without a showdown.
Now will be time to go for a practice in a good Free Online Casino and play in Guest Mode to obtain all the practice you need, then, once you'd confirmed that it really worked, you can start playing for real money. I know they offer good Bonuses...Good luck!
(Example taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-card_stud).
Seven card poker (also called Seven card stud poker, or 7-card poker) is similar to the more common stud poker. The first two cards are dealt face down and the next four cards are dealt face up.
Seven cards Stud Poker
A round of betting takes place after the dealing of each face-up card.
The hand with the best cards showing goes first. The seventh, last card is dealt face down and is followed by the fifth, final betting round.
Then the showdown commences.
At the showdown, any active player may use any five cards of his dealt seven to make up his best possible Poker hand.
Disclaimer: All the Systems, Strategies, tips and information included in this site were received "as is" and we do not assume or share any responsibility for the results the person(s) might obtain when applying or playing using them.
Link: young mature ladies Lingerie, asian girls lingerie and more